4.12.2012

April Fool's Day & Easter 2012

Isn't April Fool's Day the best holiday ever? Love it. You may remember (but probably not) that last year I put Orajel teething gel on my lips as lip gloss and then gave Kirk an extra good kiss and numb lips. This year was a variation of last year. I squeezed Orajel into the bristles of his toothbrush. When he brushed his teeth that morning, his lips and mouth and tongue went numb. It was great to watch it dawn on him that I had gotten him with the Orajel AGAIN, and that, once again, he had not pulled any pranks on me.

We enjoyed Easter with Grandma S, so it was extra fun this year. Dayton must have inside connections with the Easter bunny, cause he made out like a bandit compared to our humble baskets. We got cereal, cookies, and chocolate. He got a new puppy, sidewalk chalk, 2 movies, 2 Hot Wheels, bubbles, and Goldfishes. I had grand plans to get matching outfits for Kirk & Dayton, but cereal and Goldfishes were obviously more important.

We did attempt to dye some Easter eggs. Pretty sure Kirk & I had more fun than Dayton. His favorite part came at the end when we dumped all the different colored dyes down the sink. :)


2 comments:

  1. I too LOVE April fools day. For one its my b-day, but really... because I get to prank people all day long and they can't get TOO mad at me. Its a HOLIDAY. Coolest thing ever. I love the orajel thing. I do white Karo syrup on the toilet every year and get someone each time,. This year it was my very own Brynn. HILARIOUS story actually! So I absolutely love your Easter baskets. Full of fun things. And I love your colored eggs!!! And your little man sure is growing to be quite the studd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best things about this post : You got Oh's cereal.

    ReplyDelete