The doctor said maybe at the next appointment (17 weeks along) that we could find out the gender! Should we start making wagers now?
In other news, our weekend has been busy! Saturday our ward hosted a blood drive for our Day of Service, and we tied a quilt to be donated to the local homeless shelter. My mom would have died laughing to see Kirk and I trying to set up the quilt frame and tack the fabric on. We reached our goal of 25 units of blood. This project fell under my responsibility, so it was a relief that everything went so well.
Sunday was Kirk's turn--he has been organizing an "Open House" for the last couple months. It provided members with an opportunity to invite their friends to learn a little about the Church. It was also a big success.
You know it's springtime when the armadillos are out again! :) This place feels so Southern when I see armadillos, frogs, pelicans, and possums. Maybe that's just because I'm used to Idaho, where the most exotic animals we had were moose (moose's, moosen???)
**Housewife dilemma of the day: Is there a logical way to iron and fold round table cloths?? Not as easy as I thought it would be.

Glad to hear everything is going well with baby! Housewife dilemma: there is no way to fold the stupid things. My RS president thinks folding them like a pizza slice helps, but i think it all leaves weird lines :).
ReplyDeleteMy guess is boy!
ReplyDeleteFun to hear you're belly dweller is growing. And Powell's Place is right--fold them like a slice of pizza--there's no good way in order to not have lines. Congrats on the blood drive. I've done a few of those and they're never easy.
ReplyDeleteGelly-poo are you feeding your husband enough food? He looks like he's lost weight. Are you crackin too many fat jokes that the poor man is suffering on your behalf? Hmmm, I wish I knew how to make the right kind of jokes for Ethan hahahahahhahahahahaha jk
ReplyDeleteAndy
I say its a boy!!! Im so excited for you!! I want to see your cute little belly! Miss you gel Im glad everything is going great for you.
ReplyDelete