3.30.2010

Proof

To get you by until the "belly pics," this is a picture of Baby Steele at 9 weeks. So amazing!


It's the white thing shaped like a bean, head on the left, bottom on the right. You probably can't see it in this picture, but the umbilical cord goes from the baby up towards the top of the photo, a little squiggly line. :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats kinda cool. I've never noticed the umbilical cord in an ultrasound before. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww baby Bruno bean (or maybe it's Bruna).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks just like his mama (at 9 weeks!)

    Very handsome/beautiful!! Treasure these next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! We are very excited for you and can't wait to see the belly pix. Take good care of yourself and sleep, sleep, sleep.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!! congrats gel! I am so excited for you you will be a great mom...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I totally just forgot that you were pregnant! How embarrassing haha :) That is so crazy gel. I'm so excited for you to be a Mommy. I miss being able to feel Wyatt move inside of me... I think that was my favorite part about being pregnant. Enjoy your abs before they disappear,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete