3.29.2010

First comes love...then comes marriage...

Then comes baby!! We are expecting Baby Steele to arrive November 1st! Our first ultrasound was today and everything looks good. Obviously, at nine weeks along I don't have a baby bump yet, but I'll post the standard pregnancy photos when we get to that point.

Reality set in as we watched that little heart beat. It was so neat to see everything on the ultrasound, but it is still so tiny! Just 2.2 cm, not even an inch long yet.

There are so many exciting milestones ahead, one of which is naming the baby. If you have any ideas for names, put in your vote now. All I can come up with is Bruno. ;)

4 comments:

  1. YAHOOOOOOO! I am loving all these babies! I am so excited for you, I hope you are feeling well. you guys are going to make the most beautiful babies! kaylie and I were saying that the last time I saw her :D CONGRATS GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! Especially because our babies will have a cousin only 2 weeks apart (you better move closer so they can play).
    Bruno is an awesome name!

    Richard's name suggestions: General, Geneva, Stainless (yes my husband thinks he's funny). Here is a site he also recommends for choosing baby names: http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php

    P.S. I got your text today, but I don't do texting because it charges me per text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Baby bruno is gonna be such a great looking baby.. how fun for you guys CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (wipes a tear from my eye)... I am so happy for you! Congratulations!! You're going to be a fantastic, loving, nurturing mother!

    How 'bout Butch?

    ReplyDelete