7.19.2011

Handsome Boys and A Funny Story


Look at these handsome boys . . . they are my happiness!

Kirk and I celebrated our second anniversary this week. Time flies when you're having fun. In honor of the special occasion, I'll share two of the many reasons I love him.

1. He always does the right thing. Like it's just programmed into him. It makes for a very calm, peaceful marriage.
2. He loves to laugh. And he has such a great smile...



This silly little guy is crackin' me up! Before bedtime, I wrapped him in his blanket, gave him his binky, and read him a few stories. Taking advantage of our cuddle time, I started singing to him. He listened politely for a few minutes and then took his binky out of his mouth and stuck it in my mouth mid-song as if to say, "Lady, that's enough of that." That tells you how wonderful my singing is isn't.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You've got a wonderful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!!
    I adore your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete