We went to Estes Park, which is a small town similar to Park City or Sun Valley. It's beautiful there--lots of sunshine, fresh mountain air, granolas...good stuff.
The drive up to Estes Park winds up a canyon. There is a dam at the entrance to the canyon, which provides a great opportunity for people (especially Mormons) to have a little fun with the play on words. As you can see, Kirk is thoroughly enjoying the Dam store. I wanted a Dam shirt, a Dam mug, and a Dam magnet, but settled for just a Dam picture. ::hehe::
See what I mean? Beautiful.
Ate lunch at Bob & Tony's Pizza--and ordered the soup and salad. Huh??

Looks like a fun day trip.
ReplyDeleteCute Gelly belly!
Love the belly. Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you guys go on so many hikes! We haven't gone on ONE hike since we've been married and I think it's retarded. HA. Good for you prego! You look like your older sister. Did you know that? Even more so now that you're prego, it has changed your look a bit. Hey, I had a blast at your shower, but I am SO SORRY that I was such a wacko! I was seriously out of my mind. I was between conscious and unconscious and I felt like I just smoked a doobie. I guess that's one way to help you remember who went to your shower? HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteLove, Andy