Angelica!!! How in the world are you?!?! Long time no see, talk, etc.! Congrats on getting married--when was that?! And you're having a baby--wow! How exciting! Where are you living now? How did you meet your husband? How is your family doing? How's Tina-bell? How's Jake? What else is new? You look beautiful as always! Good to hear from you! I'm glad you found me.
hey pretty lady! I found your blog. Saw it on sullengers. you are gorgeous as ever and you look great being pregnant.... maybe you should always be pregnant. hahahaha! sounds like you are happy and things are going great! Thats exciting that you're moving closer to home!! Good luck on the move!
Oh your such a cute pregnant lady!!! Its so awesome to see!!! Glad everything is going so well!!
ReplyDeleteWow. So adorable! Congrats on the move to Colorado; I'm jealous about both the dry heat and the mountains. I love the belly updates!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT TO PIECES!!! Thanks for sharing. Love you
ReplyDeleteLookin' good!
ReplyDeleteso cute, but so tiny! you are one lucky girl! I cant wait to see pictures of your handsome son :D
ReplyDeleteAngelica!!! How in the world are you?!?! Long time no see, talk, etc.! Congrats on getting married--when was that?! And you're having a baby--wow! How exciting! Where are you living now? How did you meet your husband? How is your family doing? How's Tina-bell? How's Jake? What else is new? You look beautiful as always! Good to hear from you! I'm glad you found me.
ReplyDeletehey pretty lady! I found your blog. Saw it on sullengers. you are gorgeous as ever and you look great being pregnant.... maybe you should always be pregnant. hahahaha! sounds like you are happy and things are going great! Thats exciting that you're moving closer to home!! Good luck on the move!
ReplyDelete