4.24.2009

Kirk's Graduation


What an exciting day! Kirk graduated from the Marriott School of Management at BYU with an emphasis in marketing. He recently got a job offer from Hewlet Packard for a sales position in Arkansas, so we'll see if that's the offer he ends up taking.

Kirk has worked so hard to earn his degree. It was a very proud day for him and his parents, and I am so glad I was able to share it with him. Uncle Cris, if you read this, just know that your advice worked. . .

5 comments:

  1. You're so getting married.. haha I know these things, remember. I've been meaning to tell you, I went to Dickey's reception!!! I thought of you through the entire thing!!! So sorry he was taken! ha But this Kirk is very cute, you two seem to fit! ha I'm very Happy for you Gel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the picture. Congratulations to Kirk on his hard work and graduation. You make a stunning couple and we are very happy about all this new "happiness" in your life. We love you very much, Aunt Carol and Uncle Cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh congrats to kirk! How are things going for you?? i hope they are doin good.. i found your blog on the madison high 06 page! haha so i thought i'd say hi.. hope your doin great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Hope yon't mind...found your blog through someone else's haha. You look like you're enjoying life! I'm with you on the spider aversion--they are so not more afraid of you! Your outfit at the graduation looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete