A few months ago, Tara "tagged" me to fill out this fun little quirk-finder. So without further delay...
#1--Even when I'm not cold, I must have a blanket over me when I'm reading or watching television. It just relaxes me. I do discriminate; until recently the blanket-of-choice was one made by Grandma D. It was replaced by one my mom made with that soft minky material on the back which greatly increases the snuggle factor.
#2--At the tender age of about 10, I read the encyclopedia to memorize the breeds of dogs, cats, and horses. I also looked up the different types of rocks and then tried to find them in my backyard, secretly hoping I'd stumble upon a fossil. Oh dear. What's wrong with Barbie dolls??
#3--Despite the fact that my car is only a 4-cylinder, I still feel like a race car driver because it's a manual. When I open up that second gear, you can just feel the horses racing! I would consider doing some stunt driving on the side to keep life interesting.
#4--The time I feel most inadequate is probably when I try to cook. I think this is because after cooking, I compare the somewhat mangled/burned dish to the beautiful meals made by all the women in my family. I'm hoping that will rub off someday, or my chef-genes will eventually kick in. Otherwise I may have to move back home, and that would just be sad.
#5--I have a strong aversion to foods that have passed the expiration date, even if they smell fine and have no sign of spoiling. When I was little, I found a hard-boiled Easter egg long after Easter was over, and I ate it. But wait...it gets better. I shared it with Krystina.
#6--I would consider selling my soul to get to Europe. Paris specifically. And Italy, Switzerland, Scotland, Austria, maybe Greece. And then back to Australia, where I might stay forever.
Hope you enjoyed it. There are many more, but I'm limited by the rules to only post six. You should all post six of your quirks.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
7 months ago

dude love it!!! check out the quirks i posted
ReplyDelete=)
I would sell my soul to visit (or revisit) the places in #6 too!
ReplyDelete